PMC PUNE Recruitment 2018: Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC Pune) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of GNM Staff Nurse, DEO, MSW & Various. There are 128 (One Hundred and Twenty-Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 31st October 2018 and it will get close on 25th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Pune Municipal Corporation. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
PMC Pune Recruitment 2018
PMC Pune Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 128
- Blood bank Technician: 03 Posts
- Blood Bank Counsellor: 01 Post
- Medical Social Worker Blood Bank: 02 posts
- Data Entry Operator:05 Posts
- Dialysis Technician: 03 POsts
- Pharmacist: 05 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 05 Posts
- GNM Staff Nurse: 91 Posts
- Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Male cell Assistants: 05 Posts
- Female cell assistants: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PMC Pune Notification 2018
- Blood bank Technician: B.Sc Pass and DMLT Course Pass from recognized University and FDA Approved.
- Blood Bank Counsellor: MSW Course Pass from recognized University.
- Medical Social Worker Blood Bank: MSW Course Pass from recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th Pass, English typing 40 WPM and Marathi typing 30 WPM from recognized Institution.
- Dialysis Technician: 12th Pass, Work experience in Dialysis Department and 12th Pass & Dialysis Course Pass.
- Pharmacist: High Secondary Exam Pass and D.Pharma/ B.Pharma Degree Pass.
- X-Ray Technician: 12th Pass and X-ray technician Course Pass from recognized Board.
- GNM Staff Nurse: High Secondary Exam Pass and GNM Course/ B.Sc. Nursing Pass and Must have Registration on Maharashtra Nursing Council.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc Degree Pass and DMLT Course Pass from recognized University.
- Male cell Assistants: 8th Pass and Work experience of an assistant.
- Female cell assistants: 8th Pass and Work experience of an assistant.
Age Limit: As per official notification
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Blood bank Technician: Rs.25020/- Per month
- Blood Bank Counsellor: Rs.25020/- Per month
- Medical Social Worker Blood Bank: Rs.25020/- Per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.23600/- Per month
- Dialysis Technician: Rs.17100/- Per month
- Pharmacist: Rs.25020/- Per month
- X-Ray Technician: Rs.23600/-Per month
- GNM Staff Nurse: Rs.25020/- Per month
- Lab Technician: Rs.25020/- Per month
- Male cell Assistants: Rs.21468/- Per month
- Female cell assistants: Rs.21468/- Per month
How to Apply for PMC Pune Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification.
Walk-In Venue: Chanakya administrative office in Yashwantrao Chavan Smriti hospital in the neighbouring hall.
PMC Pune Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 31st October 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 23rd , 24th , 25th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above GNM Staff Nurse, DEO, MSW & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|MAHADISCOM||Chief Legal Advisor, Deputy Executive Engineer & Various (166)||22-11-2018|
|BEL||Short Term Apprentices & Various (32)||24-11-2018|
|NSIC||E-Tendering Professionals (31)||05-12-2018|
|Indian Army||Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper Technical & Various (290)||27-12-2018|
|India Post||Staff Car Driver & Skilled Artisan (50)||31-12-2018|
|BOB Financial Solutions||Chief Risk Officer & Various (-)||21-11-2018|
|PMC||GNM Staff Nurse, DEO, MSW & Various (128)||25-11-2018|
|CIDCO||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Law Officer & Various (85)||16-11-2018|