Are you trying hard for the Government Jobs? Then Punjab residents can try for the Punjab PSC jobs. Here we are updating the Live and Upcoming PPSC Recruitment Notifications 2017-2018. Refer Vacancies in Punjab Public Service Commission details such as educational qualification, age limits, selection process, application mode, etc. Along with these details, you can also find PPSC Apply Online Process and dates for each and every PSC job here. Candidates who completed their degree can apply for public service commission job. If aspirants were studied well and manage their time correctly can hit the job.
About PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commission
The Punjab Public Service Commission formed in the month of February 1948. PPSC acronym is Punjab Public Service Commission also well popular as Punjab PSC. The Official Website of PPSC is www.ppsc.gov.in which launched at the time of establishment. Constitution of India provides for the establishment of the Public Service Commission for the Union & a Public Service Commission for Punjab State.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 | Punjab PSC Notifications
Punjab PSC offering employment opportunities for those who are waiting for the Sarkari Naukri in Punjab. Apply Online for PPSC Recruitment whenever notifications releases. Before that, you should check about some details like educational qualification, age limits, selection process in the PPSC Official Notification PDF. Get the list of Vacancies for each Punjab PSC job.
|PSC Name||Recruitment 2018 notification Link|
|Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC||Recruitment Notification|
Check the PPSC official notification which was released through PPSC Advertisement. The PPSC Official notice released through ppsc.gov.in and the selection process of PPSC Jobs are based on the post you have applied for. Mostly, it includes Written Examination (Preliminary and Mains) and Interview. Refer the process of PPSC Application Fee payment. Most of the times, the mode of application is only in online also fee must be paid through online as well. Therefore, you must pay using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking options.
PPSC Online @ www.ppsc.gov.in
Are you searching for the Punjab Govt Jobs? Then, follow this page for the Latest PPSC Jobs and upcoming vacancies in the Punjab PSC. Interested candidates should have to fill and submit the PPSC Application Form or apply for PPSC Jobs in Online. The Punjab PSC Online Application form available at the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
Punjab PSC Admit Card 2017-18 Download
Have you applied for the PPSC Examination 2017? Then, you should download the PPSC Admit Card Online. The Hall Ticket for the Punjab Public Service Commission will be available here before 10 to 15 days of the exam date. Download PPSC Exam Call Letter by following the below steps.
Steps to download PPSC Hall Ticket
- First of all, visit the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the Examination Name.
- Check for the download link.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Submit the details.
- Therefore, your PPSC Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Before downloading Admit Card, verify the details like name, photograph and signature.
- If you find any mistake, consult the Officials of Punjab PSC.
- Everything is fine, verify your exam date and timings, venue.
- Download your PPSC Exam Admit Card.
- At last, take a 2-3 printout of the PPSC Hall Ticket.
|Details||Admit Card Download Link|
|Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC||Updating Soon|
Note: Don’t forget to bring your PPSC Admit Card to the examination center. If you do that you will not be allowed to take the Test.
PPSC Syllabus 2017-18
The syllabus is the most important thing one should verify before starting any exam preparation. By checking the syllabus, you can understand the way of reading and what are the topics you should prepare that will be covered in the Punjab PSC Examinations. So, download the PPSC Exam Syllabus PDF which is available on the official website or which was enclosed in the PPSC Official Notification. Along with the Punjab PSC exam Syllabus, you can also check PPSC Exam Pattern in Advertisement sometimes.
Download PPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Previous Question Papers consists of the previously asked questions and answers. So, the candidates who are preparing for the Punjab Govt Exams can download the PPSC Previous Question Papers & Answers. Therefore, you can also use these Punjab PSC Exam Last 10 Years Question Papers as a material for your preparation and get a good score in the written examination. Also, take the PPSC Online Mock Tests for fast improvement in your knowledge.
PPSC Answer Key and Cut Off Marks 2017-18
Download the Punjab Public Service Commission Exam Key 2017 from the official website www.ppsc.gov.in after 2-3 days of exam date. Also, verify the PPSC Cut Off Marks of all categories SC, ST, OBC, General. The Qualifying marks vary for every category and you may also refer PPSC Expected Cutoff.
Punjab PSC Results & PPSC Merit List 2018
Here, the Punjab PSC Written Examination and Interview Results will update. You can bookmark this website for live updates on PPSC Results of written examinations and for other info as well. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) declare the first round and final results of category Wise Merit List & Combined Merit List for all the posts. Appeared candidates of the PPSC Recruitment selection process can get your result. Congratulations to the selected candidates from our team.
|Particulars||View PPSC Result 2018|
|Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC||View Result|
Punjab PPSC Vacancies 2017-18
Jobs in Punjab PSC are listed below. To apply for any job, the applicant should satisfy the eligibility criteria like educational qualification and age limits. Brief descriptions of PPSC Jobs explained below.
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer – Candidates should possess a Degree in Homeopathy to apply for these PPSC HMO Jobs.
- Child Development Project Officer – Eligibility Criteria for this job is B.A/ B.Sc in the relevant subjects.
- Assistant District Attorney – Aspirants who have a degree in Bachelor’s of Law can apply.
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) – Candidate must possess Degree in Civil engineering from a recognized University.
- Civil Judge – Degree of Bachelor of Laws is the educational qualification required to apply for this job.
- Tehsildar – To apply for the Punjab Naib Tehsildar posts, applicants must have 10th/ 12th/ its equivalent qualification.
- Programmer – Candidate should have Graduation or Post Graduation in the relevant stream.
- Legal Assistant – As per PPSC Group B Rules, candidates should be a Law Graduate/ Punjabi of Matriculation.
- Cooperative societies Inspector – Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.
Hope, this page is providing A to Z information about the Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs. From here the aspirants who are preparing for the PSC exams of different states can acquire more knowledge and valuable information that might useful for your preparations. Also, we are here updating a correct information about the exam, syllabus, previous papers, answer keys, cut off marks, admit cards everything which is useful. So, you no need to search for different websites for different categories just keep watching or bookmark this page for the PPSC Punjab Jobs News and alerts. Also, to get PPSC updates, you can also subscribe to our website.