Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of JE, Law Officer & Various. There are 194 (One Hundred & Ninety-Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 09th July 2018 and it will get close on 25th July 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
PUDA Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 194
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (PH): 02 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Horticulture): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 27 Posts
- Junior Engineer (PH): 21 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 24 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Building): 11 Posts
- Draftsman (Engineering): 21 Posts
- Draftsman (Architect): 04 Posts
- Law Officer: 16 Posts
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs): 09 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: 41 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PUDA Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Diploma in relevant Engineering field, Graduate, Master’s Degree, B.Sc., Law Graduate, B.Com from a recognized Institution/University.
As on 01st April 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
- SC/BC Category Candidates: 05 years
- PH Category Candidates: 10 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/BC/OPH/Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- General Category Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Typing Test.
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
- Draftsman: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
- Law Officer: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
- Senior Assistant: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
- Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
How to Apply for PUDA Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of PUDA, puda.gov.in, on or before 25th July 2018.
Important Dates for Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Jobs 2018
- Start date for submission of application form: 09th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 25th July 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above JE, Law Officer & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification