Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019: Punjab and Haryana High Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Clerk. There are 352 (Three Hundred & Fifty Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 07th January 2019 and it will get close on 04th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Punjab and Haryana High Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2019
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy Details
- Clerk: 352 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Haryana High Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019, Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 42 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST, BC of Haryana Candidates is 47 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for In Service Employees is 45 Years
For other age limits, check the official notification for further reference.
- PHC of Haryana Category Candidates: 10 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Cash Deposit Receipt.
- General (Male) Candidates & Reserved Categories of Other States: Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred & Fifty)
- General (Female) Candidates & Reserved Categories of Other States: Rs.375/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Seventy Five)
- SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana (Male) Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
- SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana (Female) Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana: As per their Original Category
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test & Merit List.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Punjab and Haryana High Court, sssc.gov.in, on or before 04th February 2019.
Important Dates for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 07th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 04th February 2019
- Last date for Registration (Step II) of Online Application form: 07th February 2019
- Last date for receipt of Application fee: 06th February 2019
- Last date for editing of applications: 07th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Clerk Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Gujarat High Court||Civil Judges (124)||01-03-2019|
|Patna High Court||Librarian (01)||06-02-2019|
|Patna High Court||District Judge (14)||19-02-2019|
|Jammu and Kashmir High Court||Divisional/ District Cadre (148)||03-02-2019|
|Himachal Pradesh High Court||Junior Office Assistant (02)||15-02-2019|
|High Court of Madras||District Judge (01)||01-02-2019|
|Rajasthan High Court||Legal Researcher (38)||24-01-2019|
|Punjab and Haryana High Court||Clerk (352)||04-02-2019|