Purba Medinipur District Recruitment 2018: Purba Medinipur District has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Project Director. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 04th July 2018 and it will get close on 18th July 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Govt of West Bengal. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Purba Medinipur District Careers 2018
Purba Medinipur District Vacancy Details
- Project Director: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Purba Medinipur Job Notification 2018
- Honors Graduate with Degree in Social Work from any Institute.
- One year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Proficiency in Bengali & English
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 40 Years
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
- Salary: Rs.24000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Purba Medinipur District Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Purba Medinipur District, purbamedinipur.gov.in on or before 18th July 2018
Purba Medinipur District 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 04th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 18th July 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Project Director Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification