RailTel Recruitment 2018: RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. There are 15 (ninety-two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 25th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with RailTel Corporation of India Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018
RailTel Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 15
- Graduate Apprentice: 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RailTel Notification 2018
- Graduate Apprentice: Graduate in Engineering/Technology with 60% marks in stream of Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/Technology with 60% marks in stream of Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
As on 01st October 2018
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 27 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee
Selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.12000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.10000/- Per Month
How to Apply for RailTel Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website at mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 25th October 2018.
RailTel Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application form: 25th October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification