RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Officers (Grade C).There are 61 (Sixteen)vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 19th December 2018 and it will get close on 08th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Reserve Bank of India. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Post Name: Officers (Grade C)
Job Location: All India
Company Website: www.rbi.org.in
Advt No.: 5 /2018-19
RBI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 61
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Trade Finance): 05 Posts
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Corporate Lending): 05 Posts
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Treasury): 05 Posts
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Retail Lending): 05 Posts
- Analyst (Analytics and General Banking): 05 Posts
- Accounts Specialist (Accounting – IFRS): 05 Posts
- IT Examiner / IT Analyst / IT Accounts Examiner (Information Technology): 10 Posts
- Analyst (Stress Testing): 05 Posts
- System Administrator: 04 Posts
- Project Administrator: 03 Posts
- Network Administrator: 03 Posts
- Web Designer: 01 Post
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Behavioral Scientist: 01 Post
- System Administrator (Information Technology): 02 Posts
- Legal Experts (Information Agreement / Traction Issues): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Post-Graduation / MBA / CA / ICWA / B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech/ Master’s Degree in relevant field.
Age Limit: 25 – 35 Years,01st December 2018
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through Online by using Credit Card , Debit Card & Net Banking.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only)
- Staff : Nil
Selection Procedure: Reserve Bank of India will conduct a Written Exam & Interview.
Howto Apply for RBI Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website at www.rbi.org.in form 19th December 2018 to 08th January 2019.
RBI Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 19th December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form:08th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Officers (Grade C) Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification