RBI Recruitment 2021 Apply for 4 Part Time Bank Medical Consultant Vacancies in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh location. Reserve Bank of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 4 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the RBI career official website i.e., rbi.org.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 03-Aug-2021.
RBI Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Details: Part Time Bank Medical Consultant
Total No. of Posts: 4
Salary: Rs. 1,000/- Per Hour
Job Location: Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board or University.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for RBI Part Time Bank Medical Consultant Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ rbi.org.in
- And check for the RBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Part Time Bank Medical Consultant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (03-Aug-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment ( Part Time Bank Medical Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, Main Office Building, Dr Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines, P.B.No.15, Nagpur – 440001
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Aug-2021
RBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: rbi.org.in