RBI Recruitment 2023 Apply for 450 Assistant Vacancies in All India location. Reserve Bank of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 450 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the RBI career official website i.e., rbi.org.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 04-Oct-2023.
RBI Recruitment 2023
RBI Vacancy Details
|Office Name||No of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||55|
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 01-Sep-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Steps to Apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ rbi.org.in
- And check for the RBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (04-Oct-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment (Assistant ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at RBI official website rbi.org.in, Starting from 13-09-2023 to 04-Oct-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Oct-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 04-10-2023
- Tentative Schedule of Online Preliminary Test: 21st to 23rd October 2023
- Tentative Schedule of Online Main Test: 02-Dec-2023