RCF Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 01 Senior Officer (Company Secretary) Post in RCF in Maharashtra, All India. Online applications are invited by Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited in Maharashtra, All India from 22nd May 2019 to 18th June 2019.
Total Posts: 1
Start date to apply online: 22nd May 2019
Last date to apply online: 18th June 2019
Last date for payment of fees: 20th June 2019
Last date for submission of Hardcopy of Application Form: 28th June 2019
Maharashtra, All India
|Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st May 2019
Maximum Age: 33 Years
|Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
Gen/OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs.700/-
Education Qualification: Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretary of India, Degree in Law
Salary: Rs.50000-160000/- Per Month (Pay Scale)
Total Emoluments: Rs.84000/- Per Month
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for RCF Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at RCF website, rcfltd.com, from 22nd May 2019 to 18th June 2019. After applying online applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant documents to the below address on or before 28th June 2019.
Address: Office of Dy. General Manager (HR)-Corp., Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, 2nd Floor, Room No.206, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai – 400074
RCF Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
RCF Official Website
1. The above qualifications should be acquired from a recognized
2. Mere meeting to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
3. The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment/selection process.
4. The eligible candidates will be intimated. about the date, time and venue of interview through e-mail/by sms (on the e-mail id as provided by them in the application form).
5. For appearing personal interview all outstation eligible candidates will be reimbursed to and fro Ill tier AC Train/ Bus Fare (restricted to Ill tier AC Fare).
The reimbursement will be made through electronic mode only and candidate must have valid & active Bank details such as Account Number, IFSC code, MICR Code and PAN Number.
6. For appearing online written test, if any, only SC/ST & PwBD outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train/Bus Fare (restricted to III tier AC Fare).
7. The reimbursement will only be done on the basis of actual travel for appearing interview/written test, if any, from the place of correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. It will for shortest route & documentary evidence of travel is must.
8. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for interview.
9. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept./PSUs/Semi Govt.
Departments will be required to submit their applications through proper
channel. However, Advance copy may be sent, if necessary.
10.Copy of Online Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 28.6.2019 at 5.00 p.m.
11. The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending the Application Form to RCF along with required documents.
12. No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date for the submission of the Application Form, as regards the date of interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
13.Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
14.Corrigendum/addendum etc with regard to this advertisement, if any, will be made available on following link. Candidates are advised to refer to the below website periodically for updates http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/en/hr/recruitment.
15. RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
16. The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.