Reliance Jio Jobs for Fresher – Application Developer
Organization Name:- Reliance Jio
Post Name:- Application Developer – Android
Job Location:- Mumbai
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech (CS / IT)
Salary Structure – 5 to 8 Lakhs per Annum
Work Experience: 01 to 03 Year
Reliance Jio has released a new recruitment notification for the recruitment of fresher’s as Application Developer. The company is going to fill these vacancies in Reliance Jio office which is located in Mumbai.
Reliance Jio Hiring Fresher
Skill Set Required:
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Interview Process in Reliance Jio:-
- Technical and HR Interview at Reliance Jio office.
- Interview Locations: Mumbai
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country
Dear Job Aspirant,
Shine.com is flooded with more than 3,00,000 jobs from 14,000+ companies. Some of India’s biggest
companies such as Samsung, TATA, Genpact, Amazon, Wipro, IBM, Larsen & Toubro, are currently
keen to hire experienced candidates like you.
Since thousands of candidates are applying to these jobs and trying hard to get noticed by recruiters,
please ensure your profile is updated with your latest details.
We look forward to helping you build a great career.
Reliance Jio Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
- Company Name: Reliance Jio
- Designation or Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Job Seekers salary should be as per the Reliance Jio norms
- Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Job Description:
– Jobs seekers should have good communication skills
– Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
– Develop as an independent business analyst.
– Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium/ long term .
– Learn respective business of their role.
– Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
– Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the
– Develop as an independent business analyst.
– Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium/ long term.
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on below rounds.
– Aptitude Test
– Technical and HR Interview
- Apply Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply Online :02 Nov 2017
Reliance Jio Career Link
Company Name: Reliance Jio
Role: Customer Service Executive
Qualification : Undergraduate/ Graduate
Location: Mumbai Maharashtra
Experience : 0 – 06 Months
How to Apply: Online
Company Profile: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is a LTE mobile network operator in India. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries headquartered in Mumbai, that provides wireless 4G LTE service network (without 2G/3G based services) and is the only 100% VoLTE operator in the country, with coverage across all 22 telecom circles in India. The services were first beta-launched to Jio’s partners and employees on 27 December 2015 on the eve of 83rd birth anniversary of late Dhirubhai Ambani, founder of Reliance Industries, and later services were commercially launched on 5 September 2016.
Job Description & Responsibilities :
Excellent communication skills Verbal and Written.
Willing to work in rotational shifts and to be flexible with work hours as per requirement.
Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation
Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
Customer Service Advisor is to satisfy customer requests
Need to increase, develop and retain customer base
Relationship building and exceptional service.
Working knowledge of Excel.
Education Qualification : Undergraduate/ Graduate/ Degree equivalent experience or equivalent qualification from a registered Institution or university.
How to apply for Jobs in Reliance Jio through Online :
Aspirants may apply through Official Website
On the home page go to ‘Careers’ link under the head “Popular Links” (Below provided Link)
Before clicking on the apply button, read all the details related to it.
Now follow the “Apply” button and online registration form will appear on your screen.
Fill the online application form with complete details and Upload scanned images of essential documents if required.
Before submitting the online application form and check all details carefully.
Click on the “Submit” tab for final submission of application form.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||Apply for 8500 Vacancies|
|Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment||Apply for 266 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||Apply for 700 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|