Revenue Department Kishtwar Recruitment 2018 Notification: Revenue Department Kishtwar has released the new notification for 64 (Sixty Four) Class IV (Orderly, Process Server and Chowkidar) posts in Revenue Department of District Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Class IV posts can apply on or before 27th March 2018. Further details like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Application fee and how to apply are shown below.
Revenue Department Kishtwar Recruitment 2018
- Government Department Name: Revenue Department Kishtwar
- Post Name: Class IV (Orderly, Process Server and Chowkidar)
- Job Location: Kishtwar (Jammu and Kashmir)
- Official Website: kishtwar.nic.in
- Advertisement Number: DCK/Recruitment/01 of 2018
Revenue Department Kishtwar Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 64 (OM-38, RBA-13, SC-06, ST-06, OSC-01)
- Class IV: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Revenue Department Kishtwar Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Matriculation, 10+2 and Degrees Diploma obtained through distance mode/study centre mode except from IGNOU and DOEACC/MANNU shall not be entertained/considered unless such Degrees/Diplomas are recognized by the state board of School Education J&K for Class IV posts.
Age Limit: As on 01st February 2018,
- Maximum Age Limit for Open Merit Candidates: 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/RBA/OSC Candidates: 43 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Government Service Candidates: 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ex-Serviceman: 48 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges from any branch of J&K Bank in favour of Additional Deputy Commissioner, Kishtwar.
- All Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for Class IV posts.
Salary: Rs.4440-7440/- per month + GP Rs.1300/-
How to Apply for Revenue Department Kishtwar Vacancy 2018
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Class IV posts can apply offline and can send the application in the prescribed format to the below address along with the relevant documents on or before 27th March 2018.
- Start Date for Submission of Application Form: 26th February 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 27th March 2018