RPSC Jobs 2018-2019 | Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notifications, RPSC Syllabus, Model Question Paper, Call Letter, Exam Key, Merit List & Results
Are you looking for the latest Rajasthan Public Service Commission Job Notifications? Don’t worry, this is the correct platform to get the latest Raj PSC jobs. Here we update the latest information released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Also view the other details of Rajasthan PSC like RPSC Exam Syllabus, previous papers, eligibility, online application form and RPSC Results etc.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission regularly announces the various job notifications. Through these jobs, it recruits the suitable candidates for the vacant posts. For every RPSC Recruitment notification, the board will issue the notification consists of eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application submission process etc. If you don’t want to miss this opportunity frequently follow our page. Our Team continuously verify the Rajasthan PSC official’s portal and find the latest updates. We place the new RPSC jobs info on this page for the job seekers.
Rajasthan Public service commission Latest jobs 2017-18
RPSC full form is Rajasthan Public service commission. The Rajasthan PSC office is located at Jaipur road. It is organized by the Rajasthan state government. The Rajasthan PSC objective is organizing various recruitment exams, Prepare the procedures for employees, officer’s recruitment to various departments of the Rajasthan Government. This different recruitment process includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in min & the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) and Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S) in maximum. The recruitment to the services like RAS, RPS, RTS & Rajasthan Subordinate Services is made through RAS/RTS Competitive Exam which is organized by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
|PSC Name||Detailed Link|
|RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Recruitment Notification|
Various Job Notifications Released by the Rajasthan PSC
- Sub Inspector – The candidates should possess the degree qualified certificate are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan PSC SI Recruitment.
- School Lecturer – Candidates have the Graduation/ Equivalent degree along with the specialization in the relevant subject is eligible.
- RAS RTS – The candidates those who are going to appear in these exams must pass Degree from any recognized University or other Educational Institution. As well as an equivalent qualification recognized by Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Statistics Officer – Students must pass the MSC or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant fields is eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Assistant Agriculture Officer – Candidates who completed the BSC in Agriculture stream are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan PSC AAO Jobs.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – To apply for the RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment you should possess the Professional Law Degree from any recognized university.
Rajasthan PSC Online Application Form
Once the recruitment notification issued by the Raj PSC Board, the interested candidates who are a dream in RPSC jobs must check the official notification in order view the details like eligibility such as education qualification, age limit etc. If you satisfy those conditions then only you are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment under various departments. The eligible candidates may submit their application form at the official portal. Many of the students get confused while applying for RPSC jobs. So, to make the process easy, we listed some simple steps below. So, follow the below steps and apply for the RPSC jobs easily.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs
- At first, go to the Raj PSC official website ——> www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will see the RPSC Homepage on the Screen.
- Then click on the RPSC Online Tab at the Menu bar.
- Now make a click on the Apply online.
- Find the suitable recruitment notification to which you want to apply.
- Before going to apply for the job download the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then start filling the application form by providing the basic details.
- Upload the Scanned photograph of the willing aspirant along with the signature with the dimensions provided in the notification.
- Check all the details provided on the application form before submission process.
- After checking all the details entered in the application form, click on the submit button for the final submission process.
- After submitting the application form, take a print of it for future reference.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Preparation Process
For most of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitments, the selection process consists of written exam followed by the personal interview. As the First step in the selection process is written the exam, you need to qualify the written test with high score. So, to score good marks in the written exam the proper preparation plan is important for the applied candidates. At first, you need to gather the exam syllabus and exam pattern for the test that is going to appear. The details are given below.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Syllabus & Pattern | Download Last 5 years RPSC Solved Papers
The Rajasthan Public Service Exam Syllabus and Test pattern play important role in the preparation. The RPSC Test pattern may have the details like no of questions, total marks, duration of the exam, marking scheme etc. Similarly, the RPSC Syllabus holds the topics which are covered in the Rajasthan PSC exam etc. Based on this details you need to make the perfect preparation plan in order to score well in the written test. After the preparation, you need to download the last 5 year solved papers of Rajasthan Public Service Commission to know the model of questions. Here you will get the last 5 years solved papers of Rajasthan PSC.
RPSC Syllabus 2018
|Public Service Commission Name||Detailed Syllabus Link|
|RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Updating Soon|
https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ Call Letter Download Steps
The Public Service Commission of Rajasthan state releases the RPSC admit card 10 – 15 days before the date of examination. The candidates those who completed the registration process successfully before the closing date is only eligible to download the Rajasthan PSC admit card. We provide a direct download link to Rajasthan PSC admit card here.
RPSC Admit Card 2018
|Name of the Public Service Commission||Download Admit Card Link|
|RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Download Admit Card|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission exam Results 2018 | www.rpsc.Rajasthan.gov.in Merit List & Qualified Candidates
The Rajasthan PSC recruitment Board officials will take one or two months time to publish the merit list of the test taken candidates. Meanwhile, it posts the answer key along with the cut off marks for the ease of candidates. For the exams those who have the prelims & mains, the Rajasthan PSC announces the results separately for them. After the announcement of written test results, it provides the merit list of the candidates for the Interview process. We provide direct links for all exams results released by Rajasthan Public service commission on this page. For more details follow the RPSC official website.
RPSC Result 2018
|Name of the PSC||Detailed Link|
|RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission||View Result|
Rajasthan PSC Official website————-> www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||Apply for 8500 Vacancies|
|Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment||Apply for 266 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||Apply for 700 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|