RPSC Recruitment 2020: Are you looking for the latest Rajasthan Public Service Commission Job Notifications? Don’t worry, this is the correct platform to get the latest Raj PSC jobs. Here we update the latest information released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Also view the other details of Rajasthan PSC like RPSC Exam Syllabus, previous papers, eligibility, online application form and RPSC Results.
RPSC Recruitment 2020 notification – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission regularly announces the various job notifications. Through these recruitment, it recruits the suitable candidates for the vacant posts. For every RPSC Recruitment notification, the board will issue the fresh notification which consists of eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process. If you don’t want to miss this opportunity frequently follow our page. Our Team continuously place the new RPSC jobs info on this page for the job seekers.
|RPSC Jobs||Post Names||Qualification||Last Date||View Details|
|RPSC||Agriculture Officer and Agriculture Research Officer||M.Sc||12-02-2020||Apply Now|
|RPSC||Assistant Professor & Senior Demonstrator||M.D, M.S, MBBS, M.Sc, Ph.D, D.Sc||10-02-2020||Apply Now|
|RPSC||ACF & Forest Range||Bachelors Degree||23-02-2020||Apply Now|
|RPSC||Evaluation Officer||Post Graduation||17-02-2020||Apply Now|
|RPSC||School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu)||Post graduate, degree, B.Ed. degree||27-01-2020||Apply Now|
|RPSC||Veterinary Officer||Degree||24-11-2019||Apply Now|
|RPSC||Food Safety Officer||Degree or Master's Degree||08-09-2019||Apply Now|
|RPSC||FDA & AFDA||M.D.Sc/ B.F.Sc. or Master degree||14-08-2019||Apply Now|
|RPSC||FDO AFDO||M.Sc, B.F.Sc, M.F.Sc||14-08-2019||Apply Now|
|RPSC||Senior Scientific Officer||M.Sc., B.Sc., Diploma||12-06-2019||Apply Now|
|RPSC Recruitment 2018 - 15135 Vacancies||Assistant Agriculture Officer, AARO & Various||10th/Diploma/BE/Degree/B.Ed/M.Sc/PG||30-06-2018||Apply Now|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission - RPSC Admit Card||Lecturer (Music) Posts||-||31-05-2018||Apply Now|
Upcoming Job Vacancies Rajasthan PSC 2020
Below are listed Jobs which are going to release by the Rajasthan PSC shortly.
- Sub Inspector – The candidates should possess the degree qualified certificate are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan PSC SI Recruitment.
- School Lecturer – Candidates have the Graduation/ Equivalent degree along with the specialization in the relevant subject is eligible.
- RAS RTS – The candidates those who are going to appear in these exams must pass Degree from any recognized University or other Educational Institution. As well as an equivalent qualification recognized by Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Statistics Officer – Students must pass the MSC or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant fields is eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Assistant Agriculture Officer – Candidates who completed the BSC in Agriculture stream are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan PSC AAO Jobs.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – To apply for the RPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment you should possess the Professional Law Degree from any recognized university.
Age Limit for RPSC Vacancies 2020
Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 40 Years to apply for RPSC Vacancies. But Maximum age can be change as per the latest Recruitment notification.
Qualification for rpsc online Recruitment 2020
Individual applicant who has completed Diploma, Degree, BE/B.Tech or any Post Graduate can apply for the RPSC online recruitment 2020
Rajasthan PSC Online Application Form
Once the recruitment notification issued by the Raj PSC Board, the interested candidates who are a dream in RPSC jobs must check the official notification in order view the details like eligibility such as education qualification, age limit etc. If you satisfy those conditions then only you are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment jobs. The eligible candidates may submit their application form at the official portal. Many of the students get confused while applying for RPSC jobs. So, to make the process easy, we listed some simple steps below. So, follow the below steps and apply for the RPSC jobs easily.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2020
- At first, go to the Raj PSC official website ——> rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will see the RPSC Homepage on the Screen.
- Then click on the RPSC Online Tab at the Menu bar.
- Now make a click on the Apply online.
- Find the suitable recruitment notification to which you want to apply.
- Before going to apply for the job download the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then start filling the application form by providing the basic details.
- Upload the Scanned photograph of the willing aspirant along with the signature with the dimensions provided in the notification.
- Check all the details provided on the application form before submission process.
- After checking all the details entered in the application form, click on the submit button for the final submission process.
- After submitting the application form, take a print of it for future reference.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Preparation Process
For most of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitments, the selection process consists of written exam followed by the personal interview. As the First step in the selection process is written the exam, you need to qualify the written test with high score. So, to score good marks in the written exam the proper preparation plan is important for the applied candidates. At first, you need to gather the exam syllabus and exam pattern for the test that is going to appear. The details are given below.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Syllabus & Pattern | Download Last 5 years RPSC Solved Papers
The Rajasthan Public Service Exam Syllabus and Test pattern play important role in the preparation. The RPSC Test pattern may have the details like no of questions, total marks, duration of the exam, marking scheme etc. Similarly, the RPSC Syllabus holds the topics which are covered in the Rajasthan PSC exam etc. Based on this details you need to make the perfect preparation plan in order to score well in the written test. After the preparation, you need to download the last 5 year solved papers of Rajasthan Public Service Commission to know the model of questions. Here you will get the last 5 years solved papers of Rajasthan PSC.
RPSC Syllabus 2020
|Public Service Commission Name||Detailed Syllabus Link|
|RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Will Update Soon|
RPSC Admit Card 2020
The Public Service Commission of Rajasthan state releases the RPSC admit card 10 – 15 days before the date of examination. The candidates those who completed the registration process successfully before the closing date is only eligible to download the Rajasthan PSC admit card. We provide a direct download link to Rajasthan PSC admit card here.
RPSC Result 2020
The Rajasthan PSC recruitment Board officials will take one or two months time to publish the merit list of the test taken candidates. Meanwhile, it posts the answer key along with the cut off marks for the ease of candidates. For the exams those who have the prelims & mains, the Rajasthan PSC announces the results separately for them. After the announcement of written test results, it provides the merit list of the candidates for the Interview process. We provide direct links for all exams results released by Rajasthan Public service commission on this page. For more details follow the RPSC official website.
About Rajasthan PSC recruitment board
RPSC full form is Rajasthan Public service commission. The Rajasthan PSC office is located at Jaipur road. It is organized by the Rajasthan state government. The Rajasthan PSC objective is organizing various recruitment exams, Prepare the procedures for employees, officer’s recruitment to various departments of the Rajasthan Government. This different recruitment process includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in min & the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) and Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S) in maximum. The recruitment to the services like RAS, RPS, RTS & Rajasthan Subordinate Services is made through RAS/RTS Competitive Exam which is organized by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.