RRB Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Executive Technical Assistant. There are 14033 (Fourteen Thousand Thirty-Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 02nd January 2019 and it will get close on 31st January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Railway Recruitment Board. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
RRB Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Post Name: Executive Technical Assistant
Job Location: All India
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Advt No.: 03/2018
RRB Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 14033
- Junior Engineer: 13034 Posts
- Junior Engineer IT: 49 Posts
- Depot Material: 456 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.: 494 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Notification 2019
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in Related Trade.
- Junior Engineer IT: PGDCA/ B.Sc. / B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level.
- Depot Material: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from Any Trade.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.: Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with 45% marks.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 Years, Maximum age limit is 33 Years, as on 01st January 2019
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Computer based test.
Salary Structure: Rs.354000/- Per Month
How to Apply for RRB Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at RRB‘s website at www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in from 02nd January 2019 to 31st January 2019.
RRB 2019 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of online application form: 02nd January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application form: 31st January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Online: 05th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Offline: 04th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 07th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Executive Technical Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute||Assistant (25)||13-02-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Haryana||Specialists & Senior Residents (32)||06-02-2019|
|The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited||Nurse (Various)||06-02-2019|
|Central Government Health Scheme||Pharmacist & ANM (04)||04-02-2019|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal||Faculty Posts (119)||06-03-2019|
|HLL Lifecare Limited||Staff Nurse (430)||01-02-2019|
|Vigyan Prasar||Project Manager, Project Assistant Manager, Project Associate, Senior Project Technical Officer & Various (12)||15-02-2019|
|Power Grid Corporation of India Limited||Field Supervisor (16)||12-02-2019|
|Airports Authority of India||Apprentice (264)||18-02-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras||Project Officer, Project Associate & Senior Project Assistant (Various)||05-02-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||CDMO (04)||30-01-2019|
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited||Safety Officers (38)||11-02-2019|
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited||Site Expert (01)||30-01-2019|
|Gas Authority of India Limited||Executive Trainee ( )||13-03-2019|
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan (07)||30-01-2019|