RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Jaipur) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Scouts and Guides Quota. There are 10 (Ten) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 30th October 2018 and it will get close on 30th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Railway Recruitment Cell. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018
RRC Jaipur Vacancy
Total No. of Vacancies – 10
- Level-2: 02
- Level-l: 08
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment Cell Notification 2018
- Level-2: 12th (+ 2stage) or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.50 %marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ ST Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates those who possess higher qualification like (Graduation Post Graduation)
- Level-l: 10th pass with NCVT or 10th pass with ITI for appointment in civil engineering. Mechanical, Electrical. S&T and Catering department or 10 pass or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board for appointment in other departments
- Level-2: 18 – 30 Years
- Level-l: 18 – 33 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online or Bank Challan at any SBI Bank Branch.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ PWD/ Minorities and Economical Backward class: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only)
- Remaining all candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test.
- Level-2: Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month with Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
- Level-l: Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month with Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
How to Apply for RRC Jaipur Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opp. DRM Office, Jaipur – 302006 or dropped in the Box kept in the office, RRC, Jaipur for this purpose. on or before 30th November 2018 05:30 PM,
RRC Jaipur Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 30th October 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 30th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Scouts and Guides Quota Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification