RRCAT Recruitment 2018: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Trade Apprentices. There are 50 (Fifty) Vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 20th June 2018 and it will get close on 10th August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment 2018
RRCAT Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 50
- Fitter: 14 Posts
- Machinist: 03 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Electrician: 08 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 09 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 02 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 02 Posts
- Mason (Building Constructor): 01 Post
- Surveyor: 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete ITI passed in relevant trade from a recognized Institution/University.
As on 15th October 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC (NCL) Candidates: 25 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST Candidates: 27 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Salary: Rs.7200/- Per Month
How to Apply for RRCAT Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of RRCAT, rrcat.gov.in, on or before 10th August 2018.
Important Dates for RRCAT 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 20th June 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 10th August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Trade Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification