RRI Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 03 Research Assistant Posts in RRI in Bangalore – Karnataka. Online applications are invited by Raman Research Institute on temporary basis in Bangalore – Karnataka from 10th May 2019 to 10th June 2019.
Total Posts: 3
Start date to apply online: 10th May 2019
Last date to apply online: 10th June 2019
Bangalore – Karnataka
|Age Limit: As on the Date of 10th June 2019
Maximum Age: 30 Years
|Application Fee: There is No Application Fee|
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech or M.Sc.
Salary: Rs.23500/- Per Month
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for RRI Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at RRI website, rri.res.in, from 10th May 2019 to 10th June 2019.
RRI Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
RRI Official Website
1. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
2. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/ interview to a
reasonable limit, on the basis of relevant qualification and experience higher than the
minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Second Class train fare for attending interview shall be reimbursed to the candidate on
4. provision of original tickets.
5. Candidate should be self-driven, motivated and have leadership skills to manage the
personnel working with him/her.
6. Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be
called for interview.
7. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the above requirements in exceptional cases.
8. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised.
9. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.