Sambalpur University Recruitment has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Post Graduate Teaching. There are 42 (Seventy-Two) vacancies in this notification. The Application process starting on 28th December 2017 and it will get close on 31st January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (Sambalpur University – Odisha). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
Sambalpur University Careers 2018
Sambalpur University Vacancy Details 2018
- Professor: 07 Posts
- Reader: 17 Posts
- Lecturer: 18 Posts
- Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / relevant discipline.
- Doctoral Degree in the concerned / relevant disciplines.
- Master’s degree in relevant subjects.
- Selection Process will be based on Personal Interview.
- Professor: Rs.37, 400 – 67, 000/- Per Month with AGP: Rs.10, 000/-
- Reader: Rs.15, 600 – 39, 100/- Per Month with AGP: Rs.8, 000/-
- Lecture: Rs.15, 600 – 39, 100/- Per Month with AGP: Rs.6, 000/-
Edibility candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges pay the fee a Bank Challan drawn in favor of the ‘Comptroller of finance, Sambalpur University’ payable at State Bank of India, Jyothi Vidhar Branch, Burla, Odisha in SBI Jyothi Vidhar, Burla, Power Jyothi A/C No. 34139360373.
- General / OBC Men Candidates: Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)
- SC/ST and Women Candidates: Rs.350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty only)
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Sambalpur University Recruitment notification 2018
Interested and Eligible may send their application in prescribed format via speed / Regd Post to below-mentioned address before the last date. Along with Challan of a fee, a set of attested photocopies of certificates marks sheets and relevant documents.
Address: TO Registrar, Sambalpur University on or before the 31st January 2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28th December 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2018
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Teaching. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|