SBI Recruitment 2021 Apply for 5000 Junior Associates Vacancies in All India location. State Bank of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 5000 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the SBI career official website i.e., sbi.co.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Online, is 17-May-2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Details: Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
Total No. of Posts: 5000
Salary: As per Norms
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Any Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 01-04-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
General / OBC / EWS: 750/-
SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS: Nil
Online test (Preliminary & Main exam)
Steps to Apply for SBI Junior Associates Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ sbi.co.in
- And check for the SBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Associates Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (17-May-2021) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Junior Associates) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starting from 27-04-2021 to 17-May-2021
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-May-2021
- Last Date to pay application Fee: 17-May-2021
- Last date to Print your application: 01st June 2021