SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply for 8283 Junior Associate Vacancies in All India location. State Bank of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 8283 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the SBI career official website i.e., sbi.co.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 07-Dec-2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Details: Junior Associate
Total No. of Posts: 8283
Salary: Rs. 17,900 – 47,920/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI Vacancy Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir UT||88|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 24 years , as on 01-04-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWBD (Gen/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM/ DESM Candidates: Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Steps to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ sbi.co.in
- And check for the SBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Associate Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (07-Dec-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Junior Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starting from 17-11-2023 to 07-Dec-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Dec-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 07-12-2023
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of January 2024
- Main Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of February 2024