SDMC Recruitment 2018: South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Teacher (Nursery). There are 166 (One Hundred & Sixty Six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 01st August 2018 and it will get close on 14th August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with South Delhi Municipal Corporation. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018
SDMC Vacancy Details
- Teacher (Nursery): 166 Posts
Category Wise Post Details
|Sl. No||Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SDMC Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th, Diploma or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized Institution
As on 14th August 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates: 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC Category Candidates: 33 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST Category Candidates: 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Other Candidates: 40 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
For Salary Details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for South Delhi Municipal Corporation Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SDMC, mcdonline.gov.in, on or before 14th August 2018.
Important Dates for SDMC Jobs 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 01st August 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 14th August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Teacher (Nursery) Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
SDMC Recruitment 2017: SDMC – South Delhi Municipal Corporation has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 02 Lifeguards openings on contract basis. SDMC is recruiting 10th students for the Govt Jobs in South Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30 March 2017.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||SDMC – South Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Name of Post||Lifeguards|
|Total No.of Posts||02|
|Job Location||South Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||30 March 2017|
Eligibility Details for SDMC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification : Job aspirants should have completed a 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Pay Scale : Rs.400/- Per month.
- Age Limit : Job applicants age should be 21 to 27 years as on 01 April 2017.
- Age Relaxation : Age relaxation will be applicable as per the South Delhi Municipal Corporation rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee : Not Specified
Other Details Regarding South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Interview.
- Job Location : South Delhi
- Official Website : www.mcdonline.gov.in
- How To Apply : Interested and eligible job seekers may send their bio-data along with copies of relevant supporting documents to the Director (CSD)/SDMC Pushpa Kumari.
Important Dates & Links Regarding South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Application form : 30 March 2017
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|National School of Drama||Assistant Professor (03)||23-08-2019|
|Indian Agricultural Research Institute||RA & YP II (2)||03-09-2019|
|University College of Medical Sciences||Assistant Professor (91)||21-08-2019|
|Indian Agricultural Research Institute||YP I & YP II (2)||03-09-2019|
|Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers' Rights Authority||SRF & Technical Assistant (11)||14-09-2019|
|National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources||UDC & Personal Assistant (10)||15-09-2019|
|Indian Council of Medical Research||Director (02)||20-09-2019|
|NABARD Consultancy Services||Senior Consultant (01)||29-08-2019|
|Airline Allied Services Ltd||Officer, Crew Controller, Manager (44)||13-09-2019|
|National Environmental Engineering Research Institute||Project Assistants / Research Associates (Various)||28-08-2019|