Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2019: Shimoga District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Process Server. There are 11 (Eleven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 17th December 2018 and it will get close on 18th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Shimoga District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Shimoga eCourt Recruitment 2019
Shimoga eCourt Vacancy Details
- Process Server: 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Shimoga District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete SSLC from the recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates is 18 to 40 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 18 to 35 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application fees through Online mode.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List & Interview.
Salary: Rs.19950-37900/- Per Month
How to Apply for Shimoga eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Shimoga eCourt, districts.ecourts.gov.in/shivamogga, on or before 18th January 2019.
Important Dates for Shivamogga eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 17thDecember 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 18th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fees through Challan: 19th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Process Server Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification