Sikar eCourt has released a new recruitment notification for the Posts of Class IV. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 30th January 2018 and it will get close on 23rd February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Sikar District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about The Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Sikar District Court Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria for eCourt Sikar Recruitment Notification 2018
- 5th Class Pass from state recognized School.
- Should have knowledge of Hindi Language.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years
Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen, Ex-Army officer, Women and PWD will be given as per Govt. Rules
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
Salary: Rs. 12,400/- Per Month
How to Apply for Sikar eCourt Vacancy 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 23rd February 2018
Address: Office of District Legal Services Authority Sikar
Sikar eCourt 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 30th January 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 23rd February 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 12th March 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Class IV Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|