Sikkim University Recruitment 2019: Sikkim University has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Non-Teaching. There are 13 (Thirteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th December 2019 and it will get close on 15th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Sikkim University. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
CUS Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Sikkim University
Post Name: Non-Teaching
Job Location: Sikkim
Company Website: www.cus.ac.in
Advt No.: SU/REG/Estt/F-2/09/2018/Vol.I/ 1569
Sikkim University Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 13
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Library Attendant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University Notification 2019
- Controller of Examinations: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale
- Librarian: Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in point-scale, wherever grading system is followed.
- Deputy Librarian: Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in point-scale, wherever grading system is followed.
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale along with a good academic record
- Hindi Officer: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level from a recognized University.
- Personal Assistant: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist: 12th Standard in Science subjects from a recognized Board/University.
- Library Attendant: 10th standard from a recognized School/Board
- Laboratory Attendant: 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects) from recognized School/Board; OR ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant area.
- Controller of Examinations: 62 Years
- Librarian: 62 Years
- Deputy Librarian: 62 Years
- Deputy Registrar: 50 Years
- Assistant Registrar: 37 Years
- Hindi Officer: 35 Years
- Personal Assistant: 32 Years
- Pharmacist: 18 – 27 Years
- Library Attendant: 18 – 27 Years
- Laboratory Attendant: 18 – 27 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan..
General / OBC Candidates:
- Group A: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- Group B: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- Group C: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
Salary Structure: As per official notification
How to Apply for Sikkim University Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at Sikkim University’s website at www.cus.ac.in from 15th December 2018 to 15th January 2019.
Sikkim University Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 15th December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 15th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Non-Teaching Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|
|Sikkim PSC Recruitment - 01 Principal|
|SPSC Recruitment - 03 Panchakarma Technicians|
|NIEPMD Recruitment - 37 Director, Assistant Professor|
|Sikkim PSC Recruitment - 09 Assistant Professor|