SJVN Limited Recruitment 2018-19: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentices. There are 230 (Two Hundred & Thirty) vacancies in this notification. The application process will began on 04th December 2018 & it will get close on 28th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018-19
SJVN Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 230
- Graduate Apprentices: 100 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 50 Posts
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: 80 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10th, 10+2, ITI, Degree & Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 28th December 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders: Rs.8000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7000/- Per Month
How to Apply for SJVN Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of SJVN Limited, sjvn.nic.in, on or before 28th December 2018.
Important Dates for SJVN 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 04th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 28th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification