South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018: South East Central Railway (SECR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Cultural Quota. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 03rd November 2018 and it will get close on 02nd December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with South East Central Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
SECR Railway Recruitment 2018
SECR Railway Vacancy 2018 Details
- Light Vocal (Solo): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree or Diploma or Certificate in Light Vocal, 12th or ITI from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities/PWD & EBC Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Assessment of Talent & Medical Examination.
For Salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for SECR Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of SECR, secr.indianrailways.gov.in, on or before 02nd December 2018.
Important Dates for Indian Railway SECR Zone 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 03rd November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 02nd December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Cultural Quota Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification