SWR Recruitment 2018: South Western Railway (SWR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Cultural Quota. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 13th October 2018 and it will get close on 12th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with South Western Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018
SWR Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 02
- Light Music (Vocal): 01 Post
- Hindustani Sitar: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SWR Notification 2018
As on 01st January 2019,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: Below 30 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only from any Post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/HQ, South Western Railway, Hubballi payable at Hubballi.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities & Economically Backward Classes Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test & Assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of Practical Demonstration & Testimonials/Prizes etc.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for South Western Railway Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 12th November 2018.
Address: Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023
Important Dates for SWR Railway 2018
- Start date for submission of application form: 13th October 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 12th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Cultural Quota Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification