SWR Recruitment 2019: South Western Railway (SWR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Senior or Junior Technical Associate. There are 81 (Eighty One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 10th January 2019 and it will get close on 01st February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with South Western Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019
SWR Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 81
- Senior Technical Associates in Civil Engineering Department (Works): 28 Posts
- Junior Technical Associates in Civil Engineering Department (Works): 46 Posts
- Senior Technical Associates in Civil Engineering Department (Signal & Telecommunication): 05 Posts
- Junior Technical Associates in Civil Engineering Department (Signal & Telecommunication): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SWR Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant Engineering field from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st February 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Senior Technical Associate Posts is 20 to 33 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Junior Technical Associate Posts is 18 to 33 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening, Verification of Original Documents on the basis of GATE Score.
- Senior Technical Associate (‘X’ Class): Rs.37000/- Per Month
- Senior Technical Associate (‘Y’ Class): Rs.34000/- Per Month
- Senior Technical Associate (‘Z’ Class): Rs.32000/- Per Month
- Junior Technical Associate (‘X’ Class): Rs.30000/- Per Month
- Junior Technical Associate (‘Y’ Class): Rs.27000/- Per Month
- Junior Technical Associate (‘Z’ Class): Rs.25000/- Per Month
How to Apply for South Western Railway Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of RRC Hubli, rrchubli.in, on or before 01st February 2019.
Important Dates for RRC Hubli 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 10th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 01st February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Senior or Junior Technical Associate Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Western Railway||Para-Medical staff (58)||06-06-2019|
|Braithwaite & Company Limited||Senior Executives (02)||31-05-2019|
|Eastern Railway||Senior Residents (02)||27-05-2019|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Manager & Deputy General Manager (05)||14-06-2019|
|Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala||Sports Quota (08)||24-06-2019|
|Integral Coach Factory||Apprentices (992)||24-06-2019|
|Northern Railway||Station Master, Goods Guard, JE (749)||26-06-2019|
|Southern Railway||Junior Engineer (142)||06-06-2019|
|Central Railway||Pharmacists (02)||29-05-2019|