SWR Recruitment 2019: South Western Railway (SWR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentice.There are 963 (Nine Hundred & Sixty Three) vacancies in this notification.The application process began on 17th December 2018 and it will get close on 16th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with South Western Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019
SWR Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 963
- Hubballi Division: 287 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi: 176 Posts
- Bengaluru Division: 280 Posts
- Mysuru Division: 177 Posts
- Central Workshop, Mysuru: 43 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SWR Notification 2019
Age Limit: As on 16th January 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 15 to Below 24 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for South Western Railway Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of RRC Hubli, rrchubli.in, on or before 16th January 2019.
Important Dates for RRC Hubli 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 17th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 16thJanuary 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Apprentice Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification