South Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 179 Junior Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard Posts in South Western Railway in All India. Online applications are invited by South Western Railway in All India from 24th June 2019 to 15th July 2019.
Total Posts: 179
Start date to apply online: 24th June 2019
Last date to apply online: 15th July 2019
|Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 42 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
|Application Fee: There is No Application Fee|
South Western Railway Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
Selection Process: On the basis of Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Exam, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per South Western Railway Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for South Western Railway Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at South Western Railway website, rrchubli.in, from 24th June 2019 to 15th July 2019.
South Western Railway Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
South Western Railway Official Website
1. Before applying, the Candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
2. The number of vacancies shown In this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to Increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
3. The vacancies are to be filled up In var1ous Divisions/Units of South Western Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South Western Railway. Decision of Railway Administration In this regard shall be final.
4. Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
5. RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination In batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
6. The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
7. The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all.
8. Candidate’s biometric data capture and/or video/still photography will be done before admitting to the examination hall or in the examination hall during the examination. Candidates must cooperate with examination conducting officials.
9. Sparing of the candidate for taking the examination and Issuing necessary duty passes, if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit where the candidate is presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
INVALID APPLICATIONS: Applications with the following deficiencies will be summarily rejected.
Applications not registered through ONLINE.
Applications which are Incomplete In any manner.
Applications of candidates not possessing the prescribed educational qualifications.
Applications of candidates not fulfilling the age conditions.
If more than one application registered by the same candidate, all such applications will be rejected.
Applications without uploading photograph, signature and certificate w.r.t. EQ/TQ.
Applications where the required documents are not uploaded.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Centre for Railway Information Systems||Assistant Software Engineer (50)||07-08-2019|
|South East Central Railway||Apprentices (413)||25-07-2019|
|Western Railway||Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk (123)||30-07-2019|
|Western Railway||Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk (238)||30-07-2019|
|Western Railway||Goods Guard, Ticket Clerk (229)||30-07-2019|
|Western Railway||Station Master (135)||30-07-2019|
|Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Executive Director & Chief Engineer (04)||18-07-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Aarohi School Recruitment||Apply for 895 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||Apply for 240 Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||Apply for 445 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 2343 Vacancies|
|JSLPS Recruitment||Apply for 229 Vacancies|
|NHM Maharashtra Recruitment||Apply for 200 Vacancies|