SPMCIL Recruitment 2019: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Supervisor & Welfare Officer. There are 21 (Twenty One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th December 2018 and it will get close on 14th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019
SPMCIL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 21
- Welfare Officer: 01 Post
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Printing): 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SPMCIL Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree or Diploma, B.E. or B.Tech from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 14th January 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 30 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
- Welfare Officer: Rs.29000-110000/- Per Month
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Printing): Rs.26000-100000/- Per Month
How to Apply for SPMCIL Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of SPMCIL, ibpsonline.ibps.in, on or before 14th January 2019.
Important Dates for SPMCIL Careers 2019
- Start date for submission of fees & Online Application form: 15th December 2018
- Last date for submission of fees & Online Application form: 14th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Supervisor & Welfare Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification