SPMCIL Recruitment 2018: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Officer. There are 28 (Twenty-Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 03rd December 2018 and it will get close on 03rd January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Officer
Job Location: New Delhi
Advt No.: 07/2018-OP
SPMCIL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 28
Officer E-1 Level: 28 Posts
- Legal: 07 Posts
- IT: 03 Posts
- HR: 04 Posts
- F&A: 07 Posts
- Materiel: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SPMCIL Notification 2018
- Legal: Degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- IT: MCA/B.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT) from a recognized University/Institute.
- HR: Master’s Degree in PM &IR, MSW/MBA with HR elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective equivalent to MBA from Govt. recognized University/ Management Institute.
- F&A: Qualified CA/CMA/1st Class full-time MBA with Finance elective/1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance elective equivalent to MBA from recognized University/Management Institute
- Materiel: Degree in Engineering in discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Pulp & Paper Technology/Electronics/Printing.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 Years, as on 03rd January 2018
Application Fee: Interested and Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online by using Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
Salary Structure: Rs.40000 -140000/- Per Month
How to Apply for SPMCIL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website at www.spmcil.com form 03rd December 2018 to 03rd January 2019.
SPMCIL Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 03rd December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 03rd January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
SPMCIL Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|SPMCIL Recruitment Notification||View Job Notification|
|SPMCIL Admit Card||View Admit Card|