SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23: Apply for 4500 DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancies in All India location. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 4500 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the SSC CHSL career official website i.e., ssc.nic.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 04-Jan-2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-2023
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL)
Post Details: DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 4500
Salary: Rs.19900-92300/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC CHSL official notification candidate should have completed 12th Pass from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years, as on 01-Jan-2022 (Candidates born between 02-01-1995 and 01-01-2004 are eligible)
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Written Exam, Skill Test, Typing Test, Documents Verification
SSC CHSL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|LDC/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs.19900-63200/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.25500-92300/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’||Rs.25500-81100/-|
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- And check for the SSC CHSL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (04-Jan-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment (DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC CHSL official website ssc.nic.in, Starting from 06-12-2022 to 04-Jan-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Offline Challan: 04-Jan-2023
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee: 05-Jan-2023
- Last Date for Payment through Challan: 06-Jan-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 09th to 10th January 2023
- Date of Schedule of Tier I (Computer Based Examination): February to March 2023