STPI Recruitment 2018-19: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Member Technical Staff. There are 06 (Six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 01st December 2018 and it will get close on 30th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Software Technology Parks of India. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Software Technology Parks of India Recruitment 2018-19
Organization Name: Software Technology Parks of India
Post Name: Member Technical Staff
Job Location: Delhi
Company Website: www.stpi.in
STPI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 06
- Member Technical Staff- E-V, (Scientist ‘F’): 01 Post
- Member Technical Staff- E-IV (Scientist ‘E’): 02 Posts
- Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for STPI Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 17 years experience. or Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with 15 years experience. or Ph.D in Science/ Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above with 12 years of experience.
- Member Technical Staff- E-V, (Scientist ‘F’): 48 Years
- Member Technical Staff- E-IV (Scientist ‘E’): 46 Years
- Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’): 42 Posts
- Maximum age for all posts(absorption basis): 56 Years
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) application charges through Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at New Delhi OR Through NEFT/RTGS Detail Bank Name Canara Bank, Delhi Parliament Street Saving A/C Number: 1098101101244 Branch, New Delhi 110001 Beneficiary Name: Software Technology Parks of India, IFSC code: CNRB0001098.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Member Technical Staff- E-V, (Scientist ‘F’): Rs.131100 – 216600/- Per Month
- Member Technical Staff- E-IV (Scientist ‘E’): Rs.123100 – 215900/- Per Month
- Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’): Rs.78800 – 209200/- Per Month
How to Apply for STPI Jobs 2018-19
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at STPI’s website at www.stpi.in from 01st December 2018 to 30th December 2018.
STPI Careers 2018-19 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 01st December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 30th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Member Technical Staff Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification