Subex Hiring Freshers For Software Trainee
Company Name: Subex Limited
Designation or Role: IT Software-Engineer
Salary: Job Seekers salary should be 4 LPA
Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (CSE, IT)/ MCA with 65% marks and 2016 passed out candidates can apply this post
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Job Category: IT Software-Engineer
– Job seekers can have good communication skills
– Should have basic knowledge in writing test cases and should have basic knowledge in databases
– Coding and testing of core java e.g. io, threads, net etc, JFC Programming, J2ee application enhancement, debugging and maintenance
– Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
– Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages.
– To achieve the assigned tasks and quality goals.
– Candidates should have to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
– Candidates Works under high supervision / guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
– Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Interviews.
Apply Mode: Online
Subex Career Link
About Company : Subex Limited is a global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) headquartered in Bangalore, India. The company pioneered an integrated approach to the monitoring, measurement and control of a communications service provider’s revenues through an end-to-end infrastructure which it calls the Revenue Operations Centre (ROC)
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 715 Vacancies|
|BTSC Recruitment||Apply for 6437 Vacancies|
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|