Sundargarh District has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of TGT, PET, Peon & Various. There are 53 (Fifty Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 20th April 2018 and it will get close on 21st May 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Govt of Odisha. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post
Sundargarh District Job 2018
Sundargarh District Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 53
- TGT BA, B.Ed.: 13 Posts
- TGT, PCM: 04 Posts
- TGT, CBZ: 05 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 05 Posts
- Sanskrit Tr.: 05 Posts
- I.ACT: 03 Posts
- ISC, CT: 01 Post
- PET: 06 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 05 Posts
- Peon: 05 Posts
- Night Watchman: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Sundargarh Job Notification 2018
- BA., B.Ed. Teacher: Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce.
- BSc., B.Ed. Teacher: Bachelor Degree in Science.
- Sanskrit Teacher: Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the Optional/ Hons. Subject.
- Hindi Teacher: Bachelor Degree.
- PET: Matric or its equivalent examination with Certificate of Physical Education from recognized Board/ University.
- I.SC., CT: Passed C.T./ D.l.E.T. with Intermediate/ + 2 Science.
- I.A., CT: Passed C.T./ D.l.E.T. with Intermediate/ + 2 Art.s.
- Junior Clerk: Graduate or equivalent examination.
- Peon: Passed M.E. Examination
Age Limit: As on 31st March 2018
- Teachers & Junior Clerk: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years
- Peon: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- PH Category Candidates: 10 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges in the form of Bank Draft (non-refundable) payable at State Bank of India, Sundargarh in favour of District Welfare Officer, Sundargarh
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Science/ Arts): Rs.16880/- Per Month
- Sanskrit Teacher: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Hindi Teacher: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- A/ I. SC., CT: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- E.T: Rs.9250/- Per Month
- Junior Clerk: Rs.8880/- Per Month
- Peon/ Night Watchman -cum -Sweeper: Rs.8070/- Per Month
How to Apply for Sundargarh District Careers 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 21st May 2018
Address: District Welfare Officer, Sundargarh Pin – 770001
Govt of Odisha 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 20th April 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 21st May 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above TGT, PET, Peon & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|