Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology (SVBP) Recruitment 2018 has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of the teaching staff. There are 15 (Fifteen) Vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 03rd February 2018 and will get close on 17th February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with SVBP. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
SVBP Meerut Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: SVBP Meerut
Post Name: Teachers
SVBP Meerut Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Total number of teaching Posts: 15
Director Agricultural Experiment Station: 1 Post
Joint Director Research: 1 Post
Director Extension: 1 Post
Joint Director Extension: 1 Post
Directorate: Directorate of Extension: 01
Professor (Basic Science) : 1 Post
Professor (Horticulture) : 1 Post
Professor (Agriculture Extension) : 1 Post
Professor (Agriculture Economics & Management) : 1 Post
Professor (Agriculture Biotechnology) : 2 Posts
Professor (Genetics and Plant Breeding) : 1 Post
Associate Professor (Basic Science – (A) Mathematics 01 and (B) Statistics 01) : 2 Posts
Associate Professor (Agriculture Economics & Management) : 2 Posts
· Ph.D. degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences with a consistently good academic record. The tenure of the Director will be for a period of 05 years, subject to other rules of service, age bar etc. in the university.An eminent scientist having proven record of scientific contribution/working in a reputed organization/institute having at least 15 years T/R/E experience from recognized Govt. Institutions in the relevant subject as Assistant Professor of 02 yrs. Must be at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent and 05 years must be at the level of Professor (pre-revised scale Rs. 37400-67000) or in an equivalent position.Evidence of contribution to T/R/E education as supported by published work/innovations. (Published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers).
· Ph.D. degree in any branch of Agriculture or allied Sciences.10 years experience T/R/E provided 02 years experience as an Associate Professor (pre-revised)/revised pay scale as per 6th pay commission or in an equivalent position.Evidence of contribution to T/R/E as supported by published work/innovations (Published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers).
· Ph.D. degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences or allied Sciences with consistently good academic record
· Ph.D. degree in any branch of Agriculture.
· Ph.D. degree in Chemistry.
· Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Communication/Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Extension Education and Rural Development.
· Ph.D. degree in Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Pomology/ Floriculture/ Landscaping.
· Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics /Agricultural Economics & Management / Dairy Economics.
· Ph.D degree in Bio-Technology/relevant area of BioScience and Life Science with experience in Biotechnology.
· Ph.D. degree in Genetics & Plant Breeding/Plant Breeding/Ag. Botany/ Seed Technolgy.
· Ph.D degree in Mathematics (B). Ph.D. degree in Statistics.
· A minimum of 08 years experience of T/R/E at Assistant Professor or equivalent level (excluding period spent in obtaining Ph.D degree) in the Pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 8000-13500 / 15600-39100 (AGP 6000/-) as per 6th pay commission, having a contribution to T/R/E as evidenced by published work/innovation.
· Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics / Agricultural Economics & Management/ Dairy Economics.
The selection will be on the basis of interview.
Categories Fee for All Other Candidates Rs. 1500 for SC/ ST Candidates Rs.750
How to Apply for SVBP Meerut Recruitment 2018 Vacancy 2018
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to Registrar Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut- 250110 on or before 17th Feb 2018, along with Original certificate of academic qualifications, certificates of experience, publications and their list, award certificates, proof of special attainments etc.
SVBP Meerut Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 3rd February 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 17th February 2018
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|