Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Apply for 501 Postman, Mail Guard Vacancies in Tamil Nadu location. Tamilnadu Postal Circle Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 501 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Tamilnadu Postal Circle career official website i.e., tamilnadupost.nic.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 20-Oct-2021.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Post Details: Postman, Mail Guard
Total No. of Posts: 501
Salary: As Per Norms
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: tamilnadupost.nic.in
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
- Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Postal Circle official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 50 years and a maximum of 55 years , as on 30-06-2021.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ tamilnadupost.nic.in
- And check for the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Postman, Mail Guard Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (20-Oct-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment (Postman, Mail Guard) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to the addresses on or before 20-Oct-2021.
The Post Masters General,
Chennai City Region, Chennai – 6000002,
Central Region, Tiruchirappalli – 620002,
Western Region, Coimbatore – 641002,
Southern Region, Madurai – 625002,
The SSRM, Airmail Sorting Division, Chennai – 600016,
The SRM, RMS ‘M’ Division , Chennai – 600008,
The SRM Chennai Sorting, Division Chennai- 600008,
The-Office-Incharge, P&T Admn. Cell, APS Centre, Kamptee, Pin – 900746, C/o 56 APO
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Duly filled in Applications at Regional Office to be sent by Divisional Office/Controlling Unit duly verified: 25-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of final permitted list of Candidates at Circle Office by Regional Office: 29-Oct-2021
- Date of Issue of Admit Cards to the Permitted Candidates: 08-Nov-2021
- Date of Examination: 14-Nov-2021
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tamilnadupost.nic.in