TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 Apply for 3 Lab Technician, SRF Vacancies in Chennai – Tamil Nadu location. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 3 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the TANUVAS career official website i.e., tanuvas.ac.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 23-Mar-2023.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)
Post Details: Lab Technician, SRF
Total No. of Posts: 3
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 35,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|EMR Lab Data Entry Operator/ Lab Technician/ Medical Technician||2|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
TANUVAS Recruitment required eligibility details
TANUVAS Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per TANUVAS official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.V.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- EMR Lab Data Entry Operator/ Lab Technician/ Medical Technician: Degree in Science/ Arts/ Computer/ ICT Field/ Paramedical Sciences/ Medial Technology/ Medical Laboratory Technology
- Senior Research Fellow: Degree, B.V.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Degree
TANUVAS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|EMR Lab Data Entry Operator/ Lab Technician/ Medical Technician||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-|
No Application Fee.
Written Examination, Interview
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Lab Technician, SRF Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ tanuvas.ac.in
- And check for the TANUVAS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Lab Technician, SRF Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (23-Mar-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment (Lab Technician, SRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Dr.P.Selvaraj, MVSc.,Ph.D., Lead PI,ICAR-NASF Artificial Intelligence & IoT Smart Vet Project Dept. of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-600 007 and Professor and Head, VUPH, Madhavaram, Chennai-51 and also send Through Email Id: [email protected]
- Venue for Written Test, Interview: Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Madras Veterinary college, Chennai – 600 007
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Mar-2023
- Date of Written Test, Interview: 27th March 2023