TCS Walkin Interview from 11th July to 13th July 2016
We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates / post graduates for a mega e-governance project.
Currently we have 20 open positions for Citizen Service Executives. Interested candidates can attend the interview between 11-July-16 to 13-July-16.
Please note this is entry level Job, this is suitable for the candidates who are looking for entry level and this job is not related to Finance/HR domain.
This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech candidates need not to apply).
Please check the below requirement:
1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, MA, M.Com & MBA.
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred
8. No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
9. Age – 21 – 25 Yrs
10. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
2.One Photograph (Passport Size)
3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet
5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet
6.UG Mark-Sheets, Provisional & Degree Certificate
7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional & PG Certificate
Walk-in Schedule : from 11-Jul-16 to 13-Jul-16 (Timings : 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Passport Seva Kendra
#45 Prestige Libra
Diagonally opposite to Urvasi theatre
Lalbagh Road, Bangalore.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 1,25,000 P.A