- Scientist, Field Expert, Project Scientist & Accountant Vacancies in Kolkata – 14th & 15th November 2017
- Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist Jobs in Tea Board
Tea Board of India Recruitment 2017 Notification
Tea Board released a new recruitment notification through its official website teaboard.gov.in for the recruitment of total 04 (Four) Scientist, Field Expert, Project Scientist & Accountant Vacancies. Job seekers can attend the walk-in interview on 14th & 15th November 2017
Tea Board Vacancy 2017
Scientist (Microbiologist): 01 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Ph.D. (Microbiology/ Food Technology/ Life Science/ Agriculture) or M.Sc 1st class in Microbiology/ Food technology/ Life Science
- Salary: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Field Expert: 01 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: MSc./ PhD in Agriculture with thorough knowledge of field activities including Organic Farming
- Salary: Rs. 40000/- and with a grand pay of Per month
Project Scientist (Microbiology): 01 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Life Sciences with specialization in microbiology.
- Salary: Rs. 21000/- and with a grand pay of Per month
Accountant: 01 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Bachelors’ degree in Commerce with adequate skill in operation of Tally (trained).
- Salary: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 35 years for Scientist/ Field Expert/ Project Scientist & 30 years for Accountant as on 01st July 2017
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
How to fill the Tea Board Job Circular 2017: Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 14th & 15th November 2017. ,
Tea Board Address: Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board, Tea Park (back side of NJP Rly Stn), Siliguri-735135
Tea Board 2017 – Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 14th & 15th November 2017
- Walk-in Time: 11.00 AM
Tea Board Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 02 Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist Vacancies
Tea Board has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 02 Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist openings. Tea Board is recruiting B.Sc/ M.Sc students for the Govt Jobs in Siliguri (West Bengal). Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 24 March 2017.
|Name of Organization||Tea Board|
|Name of Post||Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist|
|Education Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No.of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||Siliguri (West Bengal)|
|Last Date To Apply||24 March 2017|
Eligibility Details for Tea Board Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed a B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant field from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- Per month.
- Age Limit: Job applicants age should be 35 years as on 01 January 2017.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Tea Board rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee: Not Specified
Other Details Regarding Tea Board Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Interview.
- Job Location: Siliguri (West Bengal)
- Official website: www.teaboard.gov.in
- How To Apply: Interested and eligible job seekers may appear for interview along with their bio-data, original & copies of relevant supporting documents at the time of interview.
- Venue of Interview: Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board, Tea Park (back side of NJP Rly Stn), Siliguri-735135.
Important Dates & Links Regarding Tea Board Recruitment 2017
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24 March 2017 at 11:00 AM
Tea Board is a Govt agency. Tea Board has released the recruitment notification through its official website and accepting the applications from job applicants at the time of interview. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tea Board on 24 March 2017. All Government Jobs aspirants can check out the above various information like education qualification, salary, No.of vacancies, Selection Procedure, last date, Application procedure and How to apply for Junior Analyst & Junior Chemist Jobs in Tea Board. Kindly go through all the details in official notification before appearing for Walk-in-Interview of Tea Board Recruitment.