TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 Apply for 2748 Village Assistant Vacancies in Tamil Nadu location. Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2748 Posts through Online or Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the TN Revenue Department career official website i.e., tn.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online or Offline on or before 07-Nov-2022.
TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Revenue Department (TN Revenue Department)
Post Details: Village Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 2748
Salary: Rs. 11,100 – 35,100/- Per Month
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Online or Offline
Official Website: tn.gov.in
TN Revenue Department Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Wellington Cantonment Board official notification candidate should have completed 05th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Fisheries Education Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years as on 03-09-2022
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for TN Revenue Department Village Assistant Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ tn.gov.in
- And check for the TN Revenue Department Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Village Assistant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (07-Nov-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for TN Revenue Department Recruitment (Village Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Specified Address in the Notification
TN Revenue Department District Wise Details
|District Name||Notification Link|
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Nov-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 14th November 2022
- Date of Written Test: 30th November 2022
- Date of Interview: 15th & 16th December 2022