TN State Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu State Human Rights Commission (TN State Human Rights Commission) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Typist & Office Assistant. There are 03 (Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 18th September 2018 and it will get close on 01st October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with TN State Human Rights Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu State Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2018
TN Human Rights Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
- Typist: 01 Post
- Office Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TN Human Rights Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10th, Degree & 08th Pass from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST & Destitute Widows of all Castes is 18 to 35 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for MBC/DC, BC & BC (Muslims) is 18 to 32 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Skill Test.
- Typist: Rs.19500-62000/- Per Month
- Office Assistant: Rs.15700-50000/- Per Month
How to Apply for TN Human Rights Commission Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official notification on or before 01st October 2018.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Human Rights Commission 2018
- Start date for submission of application form: 18th September 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 01st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Typist & Office Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification