TNAU Recruitment 2023 Apply for 1 Research Associate Vacancies in Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu location. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1 Posts through Walkin mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the TNAU career official website i.e., tnau.ac.in recruitment 2023. The last date to attend for Walk-in-interview on 09-Feb-2023.
TNAU Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Post Details: Research Associate
Total No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 49,000/-Per Month
Job Location: Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Walkin
Official Website: tnau.ac.in
TNAU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNAU official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D in Agril. Entomology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for TNAU Research Associate Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ tnau.ac.in
- And check for the TNAU Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Research Associate.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 09-Feb-2023 at below-mentioned address.
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment (Research Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address The Director (Centre for Plant Protection Studies) TNAU, Coimbatore. on 09-Feb-2023
- Date of notification Released: 27-01-2023
- Walk-In Date: 09-Feb-2023
TNAU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Official Website: tnau.ac.in