Tamilnadu Board of Rural Development (TNBRD) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant, Driver & Various. There are 09 (Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process will get close on 14th July 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamilnadu Board of Rural Development. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development Recruitment 2018
TNBRD Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 09
- Senior Scientist & Head: 01 Post
- SMS: 02 Posts
- Programme Assistant: 03 Posts
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TNBRD Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Doctoral Degree, Master’s Degree, Degree, 12th Pass, Matriculation, ITI from a recognized Institution/University.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have 01, 02, 03 & 06 years of experience in relevant field.
- Maximum Age Limit for Senior Scientist & Head Post: 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Subject Matter Specialist Posts: 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Programme Assistant Posts: 30 years
- Minimum Age Limit for Assistant/Stenographer/Driver Posts: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant/Stenographer/Driver Posts: 27 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Tamilnadu Board of Rural Development, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
- Senior Scientist & Head – Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month
- SMS (Animal Science) – Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- SMS (Agricultural Engineering) – Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) – Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager) – Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
- Assistant (Office) – Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
- Stenographer (Grade-III) – Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
- Driver (Jeep) – Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNBRD Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 14th July 2018.
Address: The President, Tamil Nadu Board Of Rural Development, Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600017, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNBRD 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 14th July 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Assistant, Driver & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification