- 325 Assistant Engineer Vacancies– 28th February 2018
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 Notification for 325 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 Notification: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has released the new notification for 325 (Three Hundred and Twenty Five) Assistant Engineer posts in Tamilnadu through Direct Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Assistant Engineer posts can apply online on or before 28th February 2018. Further details like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection procedure and how to apply are shown below.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018
- Government Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Official Website: tangedco.gov.in
- Advertisement Number: 01/2018
TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 325
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 300 Posts (Electrical and Electronics Engineering-273, Electronics and Communication Engineering/Information Engineering-21, Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering-06)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNEB TANGEDCO Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Bachelor Degree in respective Engineering Branch or pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under respective Engineering Branch for Assistant Engineer post. The candidates who have passed U.G. degree through Distance education/Correspondence mode from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu are not eligible for this post.
Required Skills: Candidates should know the adequate language of Tamil on the date of this notification.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2017,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years for All Category Candidates
- Maximum Age Limit: No Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes and 30 years for other category candidates
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Bank Challan.
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC Candidates: Rs.500/- + GST Rs.90/- (Total Rs.590/-)
- SC, SCA, ST Candidates: Rs.250/- + GST Rs.45/- (Total Rs.295/-)
- Destitute Widow and Differently Abled Persons Candidates: Rs.250/- + GST Rs.45/- (Total Rs.295/-)
Candidates are selected on the basis of Original Certificate Verification, Marks Obtained in Competitive Written Exam for Assistant Engineer post.
Salary: Rs.10100-34800/- per month + Grade Pay Rs.5100/-
How to Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancy 2018
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Assistant Engineer post can apply online through the website of TNEB TANGEDCO, www.tangedco.gov.in, on or before 28th February 2018.
TNEB TANGEDCO 2018 – Important Dates
- Notification Date: 14th February 2018
- Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents and payment through electronic mode: 28th February 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through bank challan (Canara Bank/Indian Bank/Indian Overseas Bank): 03rd March 2018
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited have released a new recruitment notification through its official website, tangedcodirectrecruitment.in for the recruitment of 18 (Eighteen) Management Trainee Vacancies. Tamil Nadu Jobs seekers can apply before 31st July 2017
Department Name: – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Post Name: – Management Trainee
Job Location: – Tamil Nadu
Last Date: – 31st July 201
Official Website: – www. tangedcodirectrecruitment.in
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 31st July 2017