TNPL Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Semi Skilled Operator. There are 15 (Fifteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 21st December 2018 and it will get close on 04th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
TNPL Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Post Name: Semi Skilled Operator
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Company Website: www.tnpl.com
TNPL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 15
- Semi Skilled (Boiler Operator):13 Posts
- Semi Skilled (TG Operator): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Notification 2019
- Semi Skilled (Boiler Operator): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate. (or) SSLC with National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic Trade with not less than 60% of marks and National Apprenticeship Certificate with First Class / Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Semi Skilled (TG Operator): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Application Fee: There is no application form.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
- Semi Skilled (Boiler Operator): Rs.29775 – 40947/- Per Month
- Semi Skilled (TG Operator): Rs.29226 – 40947/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNPL Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Chief General Manager-hr Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited Kagithapuram–639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu on or before 04th January 2019.
TNPL Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 21st December 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 04th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Semi Skilled Operator Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification