TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Cost Assistant. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 04th December 2018 and it will get close on 02nd January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Cost Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Intermediate from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018, Minimum Age Limit is 25 years
- No Age Limit for SC/ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & Destitute Widows of all Categories
- Maximum Age Limit for other candidates is Below 35 years.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or it can be paid by offline at SBI.
- Application Fees for SC/ST & Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows of All Communities: Nil (Exempted)
- Examination Fee for other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- One-Time Registration fee for other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Oral Test & total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test.
Salary: Rs.36400-115700/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in, on or before 02nd January 2019.
Important Dates for TNPSC 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 04th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 02nd January 2019
- Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 04th January 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 02nd March 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Cost Assistant Post, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
TNPSC Admit Card, Result Details
|TNPSC Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|TNPSC Result||View Result|
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Geological Survey of India||Ordinary Grade Driver (37)||26-06-2019|
|Air India Limited||Accounts Executive & Accounts Clerk (61)||03-05-2019|
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited||Junior Artisan (2)||27-04-2019|
|Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute||Project Assistant (02)||06-05-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Laboratory Assistant (01)||20-05-2019|
|Tamilnadu Public Service Commission||Assistant Training Officer (13)||20-05-2019|
|Anna University||Peon & Professional Assistant (6)||24-04-2019|
|Madras Fertilizers Limited||Manager, General Manager, Junior Fireman (14)||20-05-2019|