TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Librarian. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 16th November 2018 and it will get close on 16th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Librarian in Archaelogy Department: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10th with Certificate Course Standard from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018, Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC, SC (A), ST & DW of all Castes is Below 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for MBC/DC, BC & BCM Candidates is Below 32 years
- Maximum Age Limit for other candidates is Below 30 years.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or it can be paid by offline at SBI.
- Application Fees for SC/ST & Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows of All Communities: Nil (Exempted)
- Examination Fee for other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- One-Time Registration fee for other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Oral Test & total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test.
Salary: Rs.18500-58600/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in, on or before 16th December 2018.
Important Dates for TNPSC 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 16th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 16th December 2018
- Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 18th December 2018
- Date of Written Examination: 24th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Librarian Post, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
TNPSC Admit Card, Result Details
|TNPSC Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|TNPSC Result||View Result|
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Central Reserve Police Force||Manager cum Accountant & Asst.Manager cum Stock Incharge (02)||10-09-2019|
|Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships||Navigational Assistant Grade-III (02)||09-09-2019|
|Anna University||Research Assistant (01)||09-09-2019|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank||Assistant (238)||05-09-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board||Physiotherapist Grade-II (77)||11-09-2019|
|Karur Central Cooperative Bank||Assistant or Clerk (30)||30-08-2019|
|Shipping Corporation of India||Part Time Medical Officer (01)||27-08-2019|
|Theni District Cooperative Bank||Assistant or Clerk or Supervisor (20)||30-08-2019|
|Central Electro Chemical Research Institute||Apprentices (38)||05-09-2019|
|Greater Chennai Corporation||DEO, Accountant, Medical Officer - (58)||09-09-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|