TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of District Educational Officer. There are 20 (Twenty) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 10th December 2018 and it will get close on 09th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- District Educational Officer: 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Master’s Degree, B.T or B.Ed. Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018, Maximum Age Limit for Open Market Candidates is Below 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Teacher Employed in recognized Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary Schools is Below 40 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or it can be paid by offline at SBI.
- Examination Fees for SC/ST & Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows of All Communities: Nil (Exempted)
- Registration Fee for other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- Preliminary Examination Fee for other candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Main Written Examination fee for other candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Viva Voce Test & Oral Test.
Salary: Rs.56900-180500/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in, on or before 09th January 2019.
Important Dates for TNPSC 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 10th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 09th January 2019
- Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 11th January 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 02nd March 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above District Educational Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
TNPSC Admit Card, Result Details
|TNPSC Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|TNPSC Result||View Result|